Talented and experience web developer looking to take programming knowledge and creative skills in managing high-end projects to front-end web development.
Summary of Qualifications
· 2 years' Web Development experience with proven background in managing all aspects of site development, from initial design and architecture to site deployment and client management
· Demonstrated ability to complete high-end projects in fast-paced environments with multiple facets, meeting all appropriate deadines
· Adept at successfully revamping Web sites to enhance user satisfaction and retention time, streamline navigation, and increasing online traffic
· Exceptional communications, organizational and production skills to meet the needs of clients and inter-departments
Graphics: Photoshop, Illustrator, HomeSite, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Firework, Flash
Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Web Developer January 2005 – May 2005
· Lead Web Developer responsible for all stages of website creations for clientele, from initial design and architecture to development, deployment, and management
· Collaborate with marketing managers and art directors to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Create HTML-based websites by using DHTML, Java Script and CSS
· Excellent business acumen. Played key role in acquiring and retaining over 7000 new clients. Reports directly to CIO
Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Assistant Web Developer January – June 2003
· Managed and maintained all websites for various Starwood brands (Sheraton, Westin, W Hotels, Four Points, Luxury Collection, St. Regis, SPG and Starwood) to ensure accuracy and real-time information
· Collaborated with interactive marketing department on web content for various promotional projects
· Researched and analyzed online trends and end-user behavior to improve Starwood websites and online presence
Web Master September 2002 – September 2003
· Lead designer utilizing Photoshop, Firework and other tools to develop Flash and HTML based website for Nyack’s Computer Science department
· Designed, programmed and updated website from initial concept to launch and continual maintenance
Clear Light Interactive Corp.
Web Developer May 2001 – May 2002
· Freelance for an interactive marketing firm, creating and maintaining multiple clients’ websites using DHTML, Java Script and CSS
B.S., Computer Science September 2001 – May 2004
· Concentration in Web Programming
· Answer Christian Student Association and Korean Professors Bible Group
Additional – Skills, Activities & Interests
· Fluent in Korean (verbal and written)
Volunteer work at
· Interests include being a sushi chef, watching international movies, playing variety sports, and “selling” a good product to my friends